© 2017 MindsOpen. All rights reserved. Website by Colm McCarthy
This is our main initiative delivered in partnership with non-profits and one of the ways we are living our Difference Makers value.
SEE is a goal-oriented, group coaching program, aimed at building self-belief, self-esteem and self-compassion. The program is designed for individuals who have overcome obstacles despite being disadvantaged. It’s for people with untapped potential who continue to be held back by a lack of self-belief or low self-esteem. As a result of the program, individuals will better understand their strengths, learn how to leverage these and unlock their full potential. By building self-belief, program participants will feel more empowered. This will give them a greater sense of possibility and confidence to achieve their goals.
• With a drive to learn, grow and develop themselves.
• Who can be open, honest and vulnerable.
• Who are supportive of others and work well in a team.
• Who can commit to all the sessions.
*SEE is not a therapeutic or counseling intervention.
• Eight, biweekly sessions.
• Six participants per program.
• Focused on self-discovery.
• Learner-centric, guided by a skilled facilitator.
• Leverages the benefits of peer support.
If you are a non-profit interested in partnering with us in the SEE Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 MindsOpen